CORONA VIRUS UPDATE
Corona Virus Updates - May 26, 2020
All of us here at En Vogue Salon & Day Spa is so excited to get into the salon and back to work! We can’t wait to see all of you!
When you are heading out we would really appreciate it if you would keep the safety of yourself and our salon family in mind before coming in for your appointment. We want you to feel as safe as possible when you are in the salon and our hope is that you will do the same for us.
Reasons to reschedule your appointment:
- If you or someone you have been with came in contact with someone who has been diagnosed with coronavirus.
- If you are caring for someone who has been diagnosed with coronavirus
- If you have a fever
- If you have been around someone who has been sick even if it’s a cold, please reschedule your appointment.
- If you have any symptoms of coughing, fever or shortness of breath.
Please follow these necessary steps when you are coming in for your service.
Our goal is to keep the contact in the salon at a minimum to keep everyone safe & heathy. Every decision and safety measure we have taken is based on the guidelines given to us by the governor and some are taken because this is what we feel is safe for you as a guest and our salon family right now as we are in this phase of reopening.
- Please come to your appointment with your hair clean, washed and without product.
- You must bring and have a mask on to enter the building.
- You must keep your mask on at all times.
- You must come to your appointment alone. (no children or any other person will be allowed in the salon with you).
- The door of the salon will be kept locked. Please stay in your car and wait for a call from the front desk to come in for your appointment.
- Upon entering the building, you will first be brought to our sanitation station to sanitize your hands. This is also known as the coffee station which we will not be offering at this time. We will also not be offering any beverages, lollipops or our delicious biscotti,I promise they will be back some day.
- After hand sanitation Dana will take you directly to your stylists’ chair. Our retail area and bench seating will be closed. If you do need retail products Dana will pull them for you and have them ready for you at the front desk when you check out. For the safety of everyone and to limit contact in the salon please do not touch the products. At this time, we will not be accepting any returns or exchanges on any products.
- We will have a waiver for you to sign at the sanitation station before your service (We cannot provide any service until the waiver has been signed) . No food, drinks, purses or bags allowed in the salon. . We are encouraging touchless payments via credit or debit card.
- We are also encouraging touchless & cashless gratuities. All of the service providers will have Venmo available for gratuities. If you are not familiar with Venmo you can download the App and follow directions and sign up for free. There is no fee for Venmo, the gratuities for your service provider will be deposited directly into their bank account. Dana will have all of the service providers Venmo information available for you. If you do have to leave cash or a check (made out to your service provider) for gratuity Dana will provide you with an envelope. Please place the cash or the check in the envelope provided and do not seal it. Place it on the counter and Dana will make sure it gets to your service provider. All receipts will be emailed directly to you with zero signing. Please make sure your email address is up to date.
- When you are finished cashing out and rebooking your next appointment (which we highly recommend) Dana will escort you to the front door and see you out.
Things that we will be doing and will have done to take extra precaution
- Installing touchless soap & hand sanitizer dispensers throughout
- Installing touchless paper towels in the bathroom Sanitizer & cleaner on every station
- Each station will be equipped with a tool sanitizer and a comb sanitizer that will be changed daily.
- We have added a brush sterilizing system in the back room and each stylist will have multiple sets of brushes to work with. - We will have masks, gloves and protective eyewear on at all times when on the floor of the salon.
- We will be using disposable Sani-strips as neck protection when cutting or when we can to cut down on laundry use and the handling of dirty laundry.
- We will be taking an extra 15 minutes between each client to thoroughly sanitize each station.
- We are also working on our online store to make purchasing from us easy, convenient and safe.
Services we will not be offering as of right now. We will bring them back as restrictions are lifted throughout the state and when we feel it’s safe to do so.
Shampooing except when getting color Keratin straightening treatments
The decision to put these services on hold for right now is based on trying to keep minimal contact in the salon or to avoid extensive time needed to spend with each person and avoid the blowing of air around the salon.
I would like you to also keep in mind If do we need extra color for the additional 3 months of re- growth length there will be an added charge of $20.00 for every extra bowl of color needed. This is not a new charge for us we have always had this charge for extra color although some of you have probably never needed the extra color until now. If you have colored your hair on your own with a box color or any other color we will have a virtual consultation with you before your appointment to determine the services needed and the cost of the services needed.
We want to thank you in advance for following all of this new normal. Thank you for keeping our Salon family safe, yourself safe and all of the other guests coming into the salon safe.